So I just got back from the commissary. I really wanted some Ice Cream and blueberry bagels and some other "really healthy" foods. I got my food and was checking out when this Asian guy, (Korean I think), food bagger at the checkout started putting my things in his little rolling cart to take it out for me. I thought to myself, self, this guy thinks that if he takes my food out I will tip him. I laughed. People looked at me like I was crazy. So he took my stuff out to my car. I loaded it all into my car and the Asian man stood their thinking he was going to get some money. I laughed again. More people thought I was crazy. I sent him away empty handed and mad, muttering things under his breath. Little did I know, he was putting a spell on me. All the way home the paper bags kept ripping and falling apart. I finally made it back to the barracks and up three flights of stairs to my room. I got to my room and thought to myself again, Self, you have made it back, you are awesome. Then I opened my door and picked up the paper bag with the milk in it and yes, It ripped open and sent the Milk crashing onto the floor. As I was mopping the milk off the floor, I thought to myself for a third time, self, you got a spell put on you by a weird Asian man.
Good times.
I seriously couldn't stop laughing at this story - I could totally see you doing this. I hope you learned your lesson: run away from any bag-carrying spell-casters. Also, maybe dial back the self-aggrandizing talks in your head! hahahahah
ReplyDeleteYou rock Bryan. Good times! :)
Poor guy! I hope you see him the next time you are at the commissary! You are too funny!
ReplyDeleteNext time he won't let you off so easy. You better watch your back dude.
ReplyDelete