Monday, October 17, 2011
My Essay
I will start my essay by saying that I will not be writing an essay today. So to finish up the essay that I am not writing I would like to let y'all know that I am doing great up here so close to the Great White North (aka Canada) (aka America Jr.). For those of you who do not know I am still in the U.S. Army an recently got promoted to E-4(Specialist). As I write this not essay I am eating breakfast in my room in my underwear. I just got done doing some good PT(Physical Training for those of you who have not been in the military). We ran and did some upper body. It was good, but not great. Not everyone is on my level of PT. It is so lonely here at the top and I wish I had some company. Well off to work and to do great things for my Country. Go America!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
WOW! What a great non-essay!
ReplyDeleteThe top is always lonely. Maybe you should try to be less cool, and the rest of us could be there with ya! Thanks for not writing an essay (that would have been so boring)and for being in the military. We hope to see you for Christmas, so make sure to get your huge butt up here to Utah!! :)
ReplyDeleteAnd once again, congrats on the E4 promotion. You the man!!!
Except for the underwear part (ok, including the underwear part), you sound just like Dad! Holy cow.
ReplyDelete