Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Merry Christmas!

A late Merry Christmas to my family! 
I am finally catching up posting a few things on our blog... I have added a couple boring new posts already and will try to start adding posts about our trip to Cambodia & Vietnam very soon...check back...
Love you all!

5 comments:

  1. Yay. I love Hanna posts! I seriously, obsessively check your blog. I am very much a stalker ..... :)

    Love you guys. Glad you had a wonderful Christmas. I think we need to have a family reunion at the Hanna residents soon!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll go to the reunion if mom goes....

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I am drugged, maybe I could go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Susan-I hope you put some thought into saying that, since mom is coming :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! You all are so funny. Well, I guess if mom and Susan are going, I have to go too!!!! I hate being left out. Kitty - how fun would it be to have everyone staying at your house?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete