Sunday, December 25, 2011
















This is the BEST toy we have ever purchased! The boys are flying a Syma helicopter. It's been the Christmas hit at our house for ALL the boys. The flying time is a bit short for the time it takes to recharge, but it's worth the $20 I payed. Amazon upped the price recently, but maybe it will come back down. Benjamin's is yellow, Hyrum's is blue, and Reed plays with both of them! We love you all and if you need a fun gift for a guy (regardless of age), this one is fun! We wish you all a Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

  1. Cool present. I love when you pick the exact right present, and it keeps everyone entertained for hours. How fun. Love it.

    Now if I could just figure out how to put pictures on the blog side by side like that ... You and mom will have to teach me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That does look like fun. Also looks like Lydia is enjoying her Barbie house!
    Karen, I had a hard time putting pictures on. I think it was an accident that they turned out right.

    ReplyDelete