Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!









Happy Thanksgiving to the people for whom I am most thankful! I have so many blessings and all of you are on the top of my list. How thankful I am for an eternal family, even though it seems at times that you are eternally far away! I appreciate your support and love.
I am thankful for the Atonement of our Savior and the opportunity to change my life and improve. I am thankful for prophets and apostles. I have so enjoyed listening to and reading their General Conference messages. I had the unusual opportunity to attend a training with Sister Elaine S. Dalton, Young Women General President, in Farmington a couple of weeks ago. It was a very inspirational meeting. She told us to stay riveted on the prophets and to help the young women do the same. She said when she listens to General Conference she doesn't take notes on what they are saying because she will be able to read their talks later. Instead, she take notes on the promptings she receives as she listens and then tries to act promptly on those promptings.
I had a really hard time getting all these pictures on here. I am still learning. I just wanted to post all of my blessings!

1 comment:

  1. Love you mom. I'm sorry we couldn't all be there with you for Thanksgiving. Braden did say (out loud, and very loudly at the dinner table) that his Grandma Whittaker made the best rolls. Oh, and not just the best but like 10 times better then Grandma Roberts'. Yep. Right to her. Not sure we are invited to Park City for Thanksgiving ever again. But we did miss you guys, and are hoping to be out your way sometime around Christmas ... We'll have to see what dates exactly. Love ya - Thanks for your wonderful testimony and example.

    ReplyDelete