So, I decided to just post some random things and pictures on this blog and maybe you can too so that I don't ever have to check Facebook again, but I can still see pictures of you all and know what's going on with you.
FYI-there is a smart phone app for blogger so it's super duper easy to just write a note and include a pic taken on your phone. Easy peasey.
Love you all!
I'll start:
This week in Korea is lunar new year, so Abby wore her Korean hanbok (traditional clothes) for the assembly.
On a related note I was concerned when she said she did a "flash n' show" but it turned out she meant "fashion show". ;)
We are working on booking our tickets for the summer. Actually I'm first working on trying to coordinate schedules between our two families so that we can see the people that want to see us and avoid the people that don't. It appears to be an impossible task, however, so don't hold your breath. We might skype into the reunion instead ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment