Monday, June 4, 2012

Trip Booked!

We are so excited to see everybody! 

We just booked our plane tickets to arrive in Phoenix on June 29th (only 3 weeks away!!!) and will drive up to mom's house whenever you are all back in Redmesa, probably sometime on Monday.  We will be able to stay a while there (Ian will fly back to Seoul from the Durango airport on Saturday, July 7th) and we will fly out of Phoenix on July 25th, so Ian's mom can go back with us for a while.  It was significantly cheaper to fly in and out of Phoenix (like expensive as in we reached over $10,000 for the trip if we flew in and out of Durango), so we will have to come up with some good car games for the kids.  :)  We can't wait to see everyone and have been showing the kids everyones' facebook pages so they can learn about everyone before we come out (Abby would really like to meet Uncle Luke's horse, lol). 

I talked to some of you about having professional pictures done of our entire family while we are all together.  Mom, do you know anyone that is a professional photographer or I can look it up on the internet to find a reasonably priced place.  I think we could probably have them do some family pictures of each individual family also as part of the sitting.  Wouldn't it be nice to have coordinating (not matching or Ian will not come, lol) things to wear, even if it is just a similar color scheme or would it be too much of a headache?

Love you all!  See you soon!

3 comments:

  1. I'm with Ian. If we are too matchy-matchy in the pictures I am taking off!! :) Kathryn, what color scheme do you think would look nice? Any suggestions? I don't care. I think Jeans would be nice (and super easy), but shirt wise I don't know.

    Not sure when we are going to be in town, but probably not the whole week. We are still trying to figure it out.

    I think Jeremiah sounds great for a photographer. I can pitch in for the sitting fee. We got pictures done in December and absolutely love them, but I guess you can never have too many family pictures.

    Good luck with your travels. I hope you guys have a safe and super-easy trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmmm... I'll see if I can make room in my suitcase to bring my horse along.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We can pitch in, too. I think jeans are a great idea. Maybe we could all wear sweater vests . . . (JUST KIDDING). Since Kitty probably has the best style ideas, why don't you throw out ideas for coordinating outfits/color scheme, etc. Blues, reds, and whites?

    ReplyDelete