Just a quick note to say.......we are all so excited to see everyone this summer!!! It's absolutely amazing that everyone can coordinate their schedules and all be in the same spot for a few days. We love you all! See you soon.
Yes it will be so fun to be together! What if we had Duane Taylor be our photographer; he wouldn't charge much if any and then we could get prints made or print pictures ourselves. Maybe we could have each family wear a different color shirt.
See you all soon! I can't wait to see how big your kids are-it has been WAY too long!
ReplyDeleteYes it will be so fun to be together! What if we had Duane Taylor be our photographer; he wouldn't charge much if any and then we could get prints made or print pictures ourselves.
ReplyDeleteMaybe we could have each family wear a different color shirt.
Yay for being together next month! (Some of you I will see this month!!!) Can't wait.
ReplyDeleteYAY!!!!! I like the Jeremiah Phillips idea. It would be nice to have professional pictures.
ReplyDelete