Mom-you are seriously awesome to start this blog!
Just to let everyone know, I (finally) updated our family blog... hopefully I will be able to add some little videos of the kids soon.
Because all blog posts need a picture:
Well mom, then you would see how dirty their little faces are... and Karen, I never ever have ever said anything negative about my little angels. I am sure I have no idea what you are talking about.
Is this your new house? I still crack up everytime I think of the rental house that Abby asked, "Is this the dog house?" Hope you never have to move ever again...until you return to the states!
Darling picture, but could you post another one with their faces showing!? Not Samson, just the kids.
ReplyDeleteSmooch them for me!
Look at what well-behaved children you have!!! We will never believe any negative things you say about them! They are perfect angels.
ReplyDeleteCute picture!
ReplyDeleteWell mom, then you would see how dirty their little faces are... and Karen, I never ever have ever said anything negative about my little angels. I am sure I have no idea what you are talking about.
ReplyDeleteIs this your new house? I still crack up everytime I think of the rental house that Abby asked, "Is this the dog house?" Hope you never have to move ever again...until you return to the states!
ReplyDelete